четверг, 18 мая 2017 г.

How to Stretch and Strengthen the Psoas

How to Stretch and Strengthen the Psoas


How to Stretch and Strengthen the Psoas


How to Stretch and Strengthen the Psoas This stretch relieves my hip pain. Sometimes, its so bad I cant sleep on either hip - which is difficult to do when you are s side sleeper - I have been told my hip pain comes from the tightening of the hip flexor or psoas and have had some relief from doing this exercise. As you know, standing long hours aggregates it, but so does sitting. In fact sitting is worse as it allows it to shorten/tighten up. I try to do it regularly and it, definitely, makes a difference.


Original article and pictures take http://yogainternational.com/article/view/how-to-stretch-and-strengthen-the-psoas site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий